Pest Control Technician Job in Woodstock, Georgia
Job Details: Pest Control Technician
Woodstock, Georgia, and surrounding Metro Atlanta areas
Pay: $15 – $20 per hour
Do you enjoy being active, like helping others, and prefer to work with a local, family-owned business? Consider becoming a Pest Control Technician with Atlanta Environmental Pest Services. Immediate openings are available for registered/experienced technicians. Registered technicians are preferred, but we welcome and consider all applicants. We will train! Level of pay depends on experience. Must have a clean MVR.
We are currently seeking applicants who reside or plan to reside in Woodstock, Georgia. Service area will cover all of Metro Atlanta.
- Dental Insurance
- 401k + Matching
- Paid Training
- Hourly and Commission Pay
- Bonus Pay
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
A Day In The Life Of A Technician
As a full-time pest control technician, you’ll be making a positive impact on families and businesses in Woodstock, Georgia, by solving their pest issues using state-of-the-art techniques and treatments.
You will work mainly in the field, either independently or with a partner, being dispatched from your home or office in a company-provided vehicle. You’ll have the full support of our team as you complete your appointments throughout the day. Atlanta Environmental Pest Services has been in business since 1992 and is committed to helping you grow with us and succeed in this growing profession.
No Experience? No Problem!
We will train! Atlanta Environmental Pest Services provided complete paid training to get your pest control license. You’ll also receive ongoing training from our team to further advance your skills.
- Provide pest management services to home and business owners in Woodstock, Georgia, in accordance with company policies and governmental and environmental requirements.
- Perform inspections for pests, pest damage, and pest entry points.
- Analyze, recommend, and provide necessary pest management service proactively that solves customer pest issues.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and clean MVR
- Ability to measure and perform math
- Ability to lift 50lbs object